Arona Nuova Engine Parts

G

I have a rebuilt 7.5hp Arona Nuova Diesel engine in my Elizabethan 29. Apparently the engine uses similar components to a Lombardi engine. Does anyone know of a source of spare parts for these engines ?.

Many thanks.

Dave Roche

aztec

Visit site
welcome to my nightmare! i have just managed to get rid of my old fishing boat with a slanzi twin air cooled diesel. before which i had to rebuild it. i have been told that lomardini and slanzi use the same parts, but getting them proved to be difficult. i searched on the net using google for dealers/contacts. but not many results, you may want to try this. i'm sorry i can't be of more help but this one had me beat.

regards, steve.

G

I used to have one of these. My gear box went follwed by the engen as there were no spares. I understand some parts are as used in the base engin but others, as I found the gearboxs up to the last few years, there is nothing.
In the ask the experts the only address for spares is given but they don't have much left after all these years.
"Call Richard Harris at Darglow Engineering Tel: +44 (0)1202 624450 and he may be able to help with your Arona diesel."
Best of luck.

Other threads that may be of interest