Are folks just not selling boats

jonic

www.jryachts.com
In recognition of another thread, is this title more appropriate?

I keep hearing this, and I have certainly seen it.

Is it more than the fact that new boats aren't being bought in their usual numbers so fewer used boats are being sold?

There are certainly still buyers around for quality yachts.

I wonder if there will be an increase when the new seasons berthing contracts go out. It is an interesting time.

Stork_III

Visit site
In recognition of another thread, is this title more appropriate?

I keep hearing this, and I have certainly seen it.

Is it more than the fact that new boats aren't being bought in their usual numbers so fewer used boats are being sold?

There are certainly still buyers around for quality yachts.

I wonder if there will be an increase when the new seasons berthing contracts go out. It is an interesting time.
They are ignoring you. Quick get back to the other thread, they are dissing brokers again.

FullCircle

Visit site
I am puzzled a bit.
I have a 2005 boat which seems to be advertised at less than half the cost of a new one, but people are offering boats 10 years older for only 10k less, and sometimes as much as.
Curious.
So, even if I wanted to sell mine, and that the Euro rate should assist, it seems that buying my boat at that price is excellent value, but not for me. So I will hang onto it.
I am not in the market, but I do look at Amel Super Maramus and think: Bank Robbery, just one, and I have to get away with it.