Aquador 25c

BlackMagic

www.wavelengthtraining.co.uk
Has anyone any experience of these? Sorta thinking of one as an occasional weekender but mostly a year round day boat. Any thoughts (well almost any) would be appreciated. Perhaps I should be looking at something similar instead? I would like a Botnia Targa but prices are a little steep!! Thanks in advance folks.

jonnybuoy

Visit site
Has anyone any experience of these? Sorta thinking of one as an occasional weekender but mostly a year round day boat. Any thoughts (well almost any) would be appreciated. Perhaps I should be looking at something similar instead? I would like a Botnia Targa but prices are a little steep!! Thanks in advance folks.

I had an Aquador 23DC as my first boat for 3 years. It was superb. Great scandilooligan build quality. Only praise for it. Jon.

Nautorius

Visit site

Not had a 25C, but had the 23HT which i absolutely loved! The 25C is an original design and is more utilitarian than the newer models. However post 2002 will be well bilt and I think they had a facelift in 2003. Better locker liners etc.

Great boat for the money, not as comfortable for cruising but better on the sea.

Paul

whisper

Visit site

Look at SB for a cheaper version of a Botnia - good boats if perhaps not quite up to the solid standard of the Targa.
Is the Aquador that much cheaper than the Botnia?
Our Targa 25 is definitely a 2+very small2 so only really suitable for 2 adults and at a push 2 young kids. But it's hugely practical and great fun.
Actually, the new version may not be quite so restricted, accom. wise.

Get your name down on Wessex Marine's waiting list for used examples!!

Tremlett 15

Visit site
My brother had from new a 26HT until last year, a great boat; as said before make sure its the "newer" built ones, the earlier ones built in RoI dont seem to have the same build quality.

sundancer9000

Visit site
aquadore 25c

A good river boat, thats what they are built for. I had one for a test run in a force 4 sea and can report that it was very 'boaty' actually unstable. i had to play the trim tabs like a piano. Good boat for a canal other than that forget it.
An attractive looking wee unit but useless in anything other than a river flat calm environment.

whisper

Visit site
A good river boat, thats what they are built for. I had one for a test run in a force 4 sea and can report that it was very 'boaty' actually unstable. i had to play the trim tabs like a piano. Good boat for a canal other than that forget it.
An attractive looking wee unit but useless in anything other than a river flat calm environment.

Mmmm!! I don't think that's what the various tester's conclusions said. Also, it can't be suitable for canals as it hasn't got rope fenders!!