Anyone recognise the manufacturer of this toe rail/stanchion base?

Puggy

Visit site
Hi All,

It is off a 1984 Nauticat 43 (the manufacturer has gone bust so can't ask them). Looks like a commercially available toe rail. The stanchion base looks to have two bolts only that bolt onto the rail and I cant see one that goes down into the deck. The base is a fitted item that slots into the shape fo the toe rail. Any ideas gratefully received. I am after new bases.

Best wishes Piers

IMG_0944.jpg

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
Failing finding the supplier and probably not a lot of chance that is a very easily manufactured item which could be produced from an an aluminium alloy and anodised. Any machine shop could do it if you provided the dimensions.

Red Panda

Visit site
It looks similar to the fitment on my Albin Nova - it's got a central bolt, underneath the stanchion, that goes through the deck to a washer/nut on the underside.
I don't know the manufacturer though, sorry.

tjbrace

Visit site
Quite similar to our Beneteau First bases. They were available from Beneteau agents when I replaced one 5 years ago.
They use a machine screw through the base and deck with a nut and washer below and then a hex socket through the toe rail and into the base.