Anyone in the boatyard at Portimao?

GHA

Visit site
Trying to find an email address for a paint place just along from sopromar, round about here, 'x' on the left from memory -
fNJIJBd.png

Or more specifically want to see if they have a tin of HEMPADUR 45141 /45143 on the shelf before driving over from Faro to get some.

andyc352

Visit site
Trying to find an email address for a paint place just along from sopromar, round about here, 'x' on the left from memory -
fNJIJBd.png

Or more specifically want to see if they have a tin of HEMPADUR 45141 /45143 on the shelf before driving over from Faro to get some.
I’m in the yard at the moment. Do you mean Vasile’s company “Slick Hull”? I’m about to head there now so will ask.

GHA

Visit site
Think it was this little one next to bluewater, just a little sort of storeroom with lots tins paint, suspect they do more painting than selling. But if you happen to be passing and happened to pop in and ask if they have a 3.75L tin of HEMPADUR 45141 /45143 and curing agent on the self that I could get on friday, I'd be ever so grateful :)

5Dtdoza.jpg

andyc352

Visit site
I’m just back from Slickhull. I think that must be who you mean. They do most of the painting here. They have some but it’s for a customer. Available in grey or white, they can normally get it within a couple of hours. Vasile is the man to talk to but he’s in Lisbon for a couple of days. You’ll get his mob. number on their website. I’d give you my email but not sure how to do that privately.
Cheers, Andy

Reactions: GHA