Anyone here got a Dehler? nm

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
Very interesting response. Not sure why it should be, but Dehlers are not that common in UK, despite being well built, excellent performers and not all that expensive. They are common in Holland and they always seem to look good. A friend owned a 37 CWS and it was most impressive, if a little quirky in the decor department. Some very interesting and useful ideas, like stowage in the doors, galley design, etc. Personally I am all in favour of using modern materials instead of the traditional ones, although a bit of decorative wood here and there adds to the ambience below. Just keep it out of the water and the weather and it will behave.

We went on board a 42 ft at Amsterdam show last year and in my view it was just about the best in that size that I've ever seen. If my numbers come up that's the way I'll be heading.

cgull

Visit site
I am chartering one this weekend,(41ft)so will report back on Monday. Its got electric winches apparently. I hope its got heating

zefender

Visit site
Re: CWS

I've sailed a 36CWS or possibly the 38. They are really good for solo or inexperienced crew but are inclined to produce loads of spaghetti in the middle of the cockpit. Also, the crew get a bit bored as there's nothing really for them to do. At the end of a day's sailing, our's also had a flat battery!