anyone going boating on the thames this easter NM.

G

Attachments

• IMG_20180727_191010 (5).jpg
    IMG_20180727_191010 (5).jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 0
G

Oxford Ditch Cruising Club have cancelled their Easter Rally to Ashmount House.

G

was considering going to the TVR at Henley on Thames, but heard today that it has been moved from Henley to Bray Marina. Can't say that I'm keen, possibly reconsider my options but definately will go away. Are you asking because you are going away?

G

That is DEFINATELY the current option... Bray for the TVR. Unfortunately I think this will be a disaster. I honestly think TVR should cut its losses this year and look to 2002. Believe me it is hard for me to say this as I rate the TVR as the best Motor Boat rally of the year.

G

C State

just trying to get a feeling as to who will be on the move . looks like we will have to use our anchors more often this year as most mooring spots will be out of bounds.

G

Re: C State

I think the envag are opening the lay-bys after lock hours, the suggestion has been made to them

G

Big river mate. Not much information as to where the boating will take place. I'll probably blow it out anyway. Too many bods who think they are ..... well I don't know who they think they are. Afterall, there are no pockets in a shroud! Have fun and don't ever let anybody on the Thames look down on you because you have a smaller boat than them! THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEBODY BIGGER!