Anyone for some Falmouth sailing?

cowpat

Visit site
Planning some end of season leasurly Trips from Falmouth And would like some cheerfull company to crew 44 ft sailing boat.(Not serious passage making,just some short trips locally)Anyone retired with time to spare and expects a gental life ?

Visit site
Yes.

I'm sort-of-retired, started my sailing from Restronguet in 1971, and have been around the block since then. The West Country is my preferred sailing haunt - and I know a few - and so I'd like to offer myself as a ( hopefully ) congenial companion.

And, yes, I can hand, reef, and steer. I'm sufficiently fit, and sufficiently experienced, that One can expect to share the tasks and labours. Fully. Or abdicate a little......

PM me?

cowpat

Visit site
I think your private male, possibly called html is disabled. Did try it though. Here goes again....Thanks for the offer. Yes, I too used to sail from Restronguit on a friend's boat, lovely place. My boat is in Falmouth harbour and have been out very little this year, Have very good excuse though. Would like to do something soon and would love some help. I did see that you are in or near the temple of Sulis Minerva. I have a cousin lives just outside Bath.Do you have reason to come this way at all? Chris.

mormargh

Visit site
Sounds interesting. I'm not around next week as I am sailing a friends boat on the East coast but after that could be around. I keep a gaff cutter in the Southwest.

Please send PM with more info.

Gordon