Anyone else off out today.NM.

oldgit

Visit site
Maybe out trip out to the wreck of the Montgomery.Wife still in bed so no crew again.Any one aware of some sort of non lethal(need washing done etc)device for ejecting females from beds before noon .?

Service with a snarl.

byron

RIP
Visit site
NOPE! but at least one boat (hopefullymore)visiting me today. So just in case I have had the picnic tables put on the bank and bench's put out too.

ô¿ô

oldgit

Visit site
Do you think sharp pointy stick and bucket of cold water might work.
Suggested to SHMBO that she might like little trip out. luverly bright morning,early start best time of day etc.S..d off Mumble mumble cup of tea or else mumble .

Service with a snarl.

mtb

Visit site
Best way to get a woman out of bed in the morning is to jump back in start getting amourouse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is propeller day ,we will get it today if its there that is .Yesterday I narrowed down the search area so number one son is going in to check the last bit of deep water. The low tide is 0.0 so cant get any lower than that .
What a lovely day for getting out there
BYE

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/boats
I want a big steel ex trawler / tug v / cheap or swap for tug

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Wot works for me is telling her. The new upholstery will be going all milldewy if we dont get down there sharpish. It has to be a chore. Cant say. Oh what lovely weather. Or what a lovely day to go for a sail.
Anyway. I've got to go to bloody Portugal tomorrow. So no boating. Bu-hu-bu-hu!!

Have you sent off Your Stamped. SAE and cheque. Yet.

Haydn

tcm

Visit site
if already in the boat, start the engines. If not already in the boat, get up taking all duvet with you. Begin wrapping duvet up, then apologise, "realising" that there is a duvet on the boat . We're off Saturday 1 am, and she stays up while I sleep, so she sleeps while i belt down the motorway. Cept it'll be foggy, so probly have a massive crash.

Buck

Visit site
Bloody hell, someone else near Medway. What u gonna do, drop a lead line down and see if it has any effect?

Buck

The thing about men and fish is one is always trying to eat the other.

andyball

Visit site
We went out....and damned fine it was too.

Fun dodging racing dinghys, not so fun dodging the fool who motored straight in front of us when we returned to hyc.

Lovely weather though: out again tomorrow I feel.

Oldgit: I suggest scrambled egg on toast...works for my wife

oldgit

Visit site
Only prob with lead line is it will either be nicked before hits water or will dissolve if it makes it that far.IMHO.

Service with a snarl.

Buck

Visit site
I was thinking more about seeing how unstable the explosives are.

Buck

The thing about men and fish is one is always trying to eat the other.