Anyone else have touble shopping here?

BarryD

Visit site
Is it just me? I've ordered a couple of hundered pounds worth of books, charts etc.. off this web site (I believe in supporting it) but they don't deliver, charge the card without shipping, lose the order etc..

Other internet chandelrys seem to have got their act together. Kim you're being let down by your sales side.

Barry D.

G

Re: business development?

Business Development guys to sell a few bit of chandlery? They're sales reps. Or perhaps "Drones". Or (as the one of drudges said to me) "Most employers call us Operatives, Mr S"

BarryD

Visit site
Malfunctioning Drone

Kim - drone 3 of 5, uni-matrix one, IPC central is malfunctioning. Please have it either disassembled or at least allow it to enter its regenerative cycle. I am in touch with your Mr Harvey - of white rabbit fame if he hopes to solve the problem.

I Thank you.

Barry D.

G

Re: obviously, a Drone

All drones complain that they aren't drones, and it's not easy to tell. The sure test is to get a massive intergalactic gloopy octopus to rip one of his arms off.

G

Interesting that the Drones are calling you Mr S and not El Capitano. Is the Leopard a secret kept from them? Or are they deferring to your seniority? My lot call me the fat know all old git upstairs.

G

i daren't ask you what they call you downstairs...

boomer

N/A
Visit site
Easiest source of information for the amateur is either one of the on-line dealing shops or Teletext - updated at 30 minute intervals. Gives year hi, year lo and current/closing price. See CH4 page 521
I'm sure no-one would mind a bit of a drift if you were prepared to let us into your secret.