Anybody fancy a couple of hours on the Blackwater tomorrow (Monday)

MoodySabre

Visit site
I've got an emergency dental appointment at 1045 /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif so I can't get there 'til about 1215 but HW is 1322 so 2 or 3 hours will be enough brrrrrrrrrrrr. Bring a sarnie, drinks of all sorts provided.

CPD

Visit site
Re: Anybody fancy a couple of hours on the Blackwater tomorrow (Monday

Work work work work work work work /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Have fun !

muckypup

Visit site

I was lifting a 10 gallon drum of oily bilge water at 7am on sat morning (adding washing up liquid to disperse the diesel) and something in my back went twang...:( I have been in serious pain since then. Went to the doctors this morning and I probably have done something to a disc in my lower back. I'm now on a cocktail of pain killers and such like.

So count me out /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

S.

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
would have loved to have joined you today unfortunatly had things already planned but keep me in mind for the future with a cpl days notice can normally be available

MoodySabre

Visit site

Steve - get to a pyshio. I've done bad backs and avoid lifting very heavy things. I usually try and recruit a younger person like you to do it for me! You have my sympathy.

OK Artemis will do. It was beautiful on the river today. A steady F3, blue skies and not many about. I felt like one of the privileged few. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I cocked it up coming back in - the boat next to me is out of the water so with wind on the side I came into his berth to warp across. What a dog's breakfast - glad nobody was around to watch /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sixpence

Visit site

My lame excuse for not joining you is obviously distance /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif but hopefully one day we'll be able to get together

CPD

Visit site

Roger, I hear cameras are to be installed at Bradwell soon. With a few beers changing hands to make sure they are pointed in the right direction, just think, we'll all be able to watch you live then /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site

Cameras? Bradwell? Blimey you might get wifi by 2020 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sixpence

Visit site

2020 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif you can hope /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com

There was I stuck indoors trying to make the heating boiler work and waiting for the cable TV repair people to turn up (normal service "yes sir they will be with you between 8.30 & 17.30") boiler fixed early as it was only the pilot light that needed cleaning. spent the next eight hours looking out the window at the clear blue skies thinking of that lucky so and so MoodyS on the Blackwater.

BTW 17.25 the guy turned up and was gone by 17.26 having swapped the set top thingy could have popped into there place which is a mile away from me brought it home and done that myself in ten min Grrrrrrrrrr /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Anyway at least glad someone made use of a lovely day

Well done Roger

Neville