Any recommendations for cut and polish?

Fjord John

Visit site
Hi folks

I know of a couple of companies but would rather select via recommendation if possible. Can anyone recommend a company for a quality cut and polish on the superstructure of a Westwood A34 based at Penton Hook? (Had the hull done last year)
Thanks John

gavrob

Visit site
Thanks Gav Rob, I am following them on Facebook and just got a quote from them. Did you get a cut and polish? And was it Gary himself that did yours?
Sorry for the extra question but I’m super cautious on who I hand my boat to!

Yes, Gary did it. We had the dark blue topsides done & he did a great job. I've seen him doing superstructures on other boats.
He's a good chap - reliable & thorough & I'm more than happy to recommend him.

{no links ...... apart from being a satisfied customer. He was recommended to me.}

Fjord John

Visit site
Thanks GavRob, I really appreciate the recommendation.
Yes, Gary did it. We had the dark blue topsides done & he did a great job. I've seen him doing superstructures on other boats.
He's a good chap - reliable & thorough & I'm more than happy to recommend him.

{no links ...... apart from being a satisfied customer. He was recommended to me.}

Brightside

Visit site
Hi folks

I know of a couple of companies but would rather select via recommendation if possible. Can anyone recommend a company for a quality cut and polish on the superstructure of a Westwood A34 based at Penton Hook? (Had the hull done last year)
Thanks John
I would look no further than Penton Hook and Tony Carlow of Hullgel.co.uk . Have used Tony for some years and found him simply the best. Having found Tony and would not trust my gel to anyone else. Great Guy.

Fjord John

Visit site
I would look no further than Penton Hook and Tony Carlow of Hullgel.co.uk . Have used Tony for some years and found him simply the best. Having found Tony and would not trust my gel to anyone else. Great Guy.
Thanks Brightside, I’ll ask them for a quote.