Any recommendations for a Charter company in Pollenca Majorca?

mjkinch1

Visit site
Hi everyone

I am arranging a special birthday in mid July and want to get a skippered motor boat for the day, circa 40-50ft, ideally out of Pollenca or Alcudia, for around 5 adults and 1 x 3 year old. Its proving more difficult than I thought, to arrange something personal that I can sort a few things beforehand. Would welcome any recommendations or local contacts I could book something through?

Thanks

Martyn

Kawasaki

Visit site
Hello Martyn
Long Time No sea!!!!
Google 'PM marine' at Pollenca
They should be able to sort what You need
If they have a boat but no Skipper, just send me a big wedge in a brown envelope and I will pop over and steer it!
Seriously (and thats a hard thing for me) contact them!

jrudge

Visit site
Whilst a drive from Pollenca Boats. co.uk do charter from Cala Dor.

Mid July is peak and the main thing working against you is that most with boats that size I suspect are looking for weekly charter.

A chunk of the forum will be out there then and I am sure someone has a coded boat.

mjkinch1

Visit site
Thanks for that - yes I guess it is weekly bookings, but as it is early July I am hoping we can find a one day booking - I saw the targa from boats.co.uk, looks good, Its just getting round to that side of the island, but I guess it would be a backstop if we cant find anything else and they have availability.

Martyn

mjkinch1

Visit site
Hey - it has been a long time. I will look them up and see what they have. I got another small runaround based out of Trearddur which we used for days out last year, may get down to the Menai, so will give you a shout. It would be good to catch up again!

Kawasaki

Visit site
Hey - it has been a long time. I will look them up and see what they have. I got another small runaround based out of Trearddur which we used for days out last year, may get down to the Menai, so will give you a shout. It would be good to catch up again!

Spot on Martyn, anytime. I will PM you my number

MedDreamer

Visit site
I was also going to mention Boats.co.uk in Cala D’Or. There is also another company there that has a couple of (I think) Monte Carlos for charter. I can’t remember the company name but I’m there over Easter so could get the details then if you can wait

MedDreamer

Visit site
Martyn

Any luck? I’ve just remembered that the big chandlery in Alcudiamar - Multimar? - used to manage a few charter boats, not sure if they still do but might be worth trying.