Any more meetings planned?

bastonjock

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After we got back to Levington,she had me mootching around a couple of boats for sale.

[/ QUOTE ]Now that is what you call a result! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yessssss most certainly a result,i got a green light to go buy a larger boat,but i have to find a mooring first then sell the Mac,next year at the earliest being realistic. I also had to drag her out of the chandlers as she was about to buy 2 full sets off coastal foulies for her and my daughter.

Jill was most impressed by your boat morgana,her words were we will need something as big as that do do the big sail around the world.

it has taken me years of waiting to hear those words,and all it took was one Pirate weekend /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
She looks quite nice.... not a model i'm familiar with though..... equipment spec looks excellent.... newish engine (often the downfall of an older boat is the engine health)... got a lot of IOR design cues in her too....

One thing worth thinking about.... does she have coamings to stop water coming into the cockpit?... she has very flat decks, and anything that comes over the bow will wash down the decks and into the cockpit if she doesn't have coamings.... don't ask me how I know /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bastonjock

Visit site
before i buy one ill check it with you first /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It was the equipment manifest that had my interest,most of the gear looks very new,so flat decks mean stuff going overboard.

davidfox

Visit site
The boat looks excellent, most of the gear on it is nearly new, a 4 year old engine and saildrive would cost between £4-6k rigging 9 years old so good for another few years, some one has clearly spent a lot of money on there pride and joy

davidfox

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
so flat decks mean stuff going overboard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking at the camber on the foredeck not a lot of water would make it as far back as the cock pit, and if it did ... it would be the same in just about any other boat.

DRANNIE

Visit site
as a serial boat browser, the SJ 35 caught my attention on their website. Now I just persuade swimbo that we shouldn't be spending our money on an extention :)

Seems like a lot of boat for the money.

FullCircle

Visit site
I had one of those. That one is no 1, Grand Panjandrum.Give me a ring if you want tantalising. Send number by PM.