Any body in Almerimar Marina?

popenator

Visit site
Hi, my friend and I are coming to Almerimar on Monday and looking for a cheap transfer from Almeria airport to Almerimar marina. All the quotes I've got so far are more expensive than the flight itself!

I did have a note of the number of a man who would loan one of his cars for a very reasonable daily fee but I leant it to someone and they lost it.

Any help would be great.

Rich

Yacht Castor

Visit site
No but my boat is, the guy you want is the Father of the girl that runs the Anchor bar, did you get that! If you Google Almerimar I think you can find lots of Info and possibly a phone number, he charged me 40 Euro out and 45 in the Taxi was about 60+

popenator

Visit site
My rudementary Spanish podcast lessons havent covered the phrase "do you know the number of the father of the girl that runs the Anchor bar" yet.

I'll keep working on it. Any advances on Yacht Castors help?

Cheers

Rich

rivonia

Visit site
Hi not in Almerimar BUT if when you get there go to URSA MARINE, and see Liz who runs the place she also does book swap etc. She will give a lift to and from the airport for a nominal charge.
Good luck

Peter

Control C

Visit site
Hi, my friend and I are coming to Almerimar on Monday and looking for a cheap transfer from Almeria airport to Almerimar marina. All the quotes I've got so far are more expensive than the flight itself!

I did have a note of the number of a man who would loan one of his cars for a very reasonable daily fee but I leant it to someone and they lost it.

Any help would be great.

Rich

Hi I live in Almerimar and work on boats as well as do airport pick ups
Give me a call on 0034 677341844 and we can discuss or send mail to
ericoost@hotmail.com
Cheers
Eric

popenator

Visit site
Thanks for your help chaps.

Rivonia, it's a shame your not the same Peter my dad met and got the number off offering to loan one his cars (an old Peugeot or Citroën) for 20 euros a day. What I'd do to bump into him again...

See you there!

Rich

Carolwildbird

art-of-remembering.typepad.com
Thanks for your help chaps.

Rivonia, it's a shame your not the same Peter my dad met and got the number off offering to loan one his cars (an old Peugeot or Citroën) for 20 euros a day. What I'd do to bump into him again...

See you there!

Rich
if you want to bump into him again to borrow his car, you would be better off looking at car hire. We hired one last year for a month whilst in Almerimar (though collected it from Almeria airport) for less than 20 eu per day (through carhire 3000).