Anti-foul

Cowie

Visit site
Anybody had any experience good or bad with International Trilux 33 Autifoul, over the last few season we have observed increased marine growth up north, maybe increased water temperature who knows, currently use Crusier Uno antifoul,
I see there is a company called Seajet getting some good write ups but dont know anyone who use's it.

Momac

Visit site
Try asking at a chandlery local to where you keep your boat to see what is their best seller.

Rappey

Visit site
Trilux is aluminium compatible so used for stern gear etc.
I tried sea jet and for me it was no better than any cheap one.
None of it seems to last long nowadays.

matt1

Visit site
I used Trilux on the saildrive and prop and it was very effective on the Hamble this year. Also on the log impellor which did not block once all season. I've used Seajet 33 on the Hamble too. It won a PBO test of antifouls a few yeas back. Initially I was disappointed with how quickly it slimed up BUT it kind of stayed as slime for the rest of the season, so overall was probably as good, if not a bit better at the end than my usual brand, Tiger Extra. (iirc it was more expensive).

Birdseye

Visit site
Perhaps not a practical answer for the OP but I can recommend Coppercoat for racing based on personal experience. Being an epoxy you can get a really good finish on the coating, its pretty effective with crustaceans and as good as other antifouls with weed and slime. Getting rid of weed and slime can be done with a wipe with a sponge. And of course its good for 10 years

Two possible downsides. Touching up if needed is a several day process and requires decent weather. Second is the adhesion to bare lead keels isnt good

Cowie

Visit site
I used Trilux on the saildrive and prop and it was very effective on the Hamble this year. Also on the log impellor which did not block once all season. I've used Seajet 33 on the Hamble too. It won a PBO test of antifouls a few yeas back. Initially I was disappointed with how quickly it slimed up BUT it kind of stayed as slime for the rest of the season, so overall was probably as good, if not a bit better at the end than my usual brand, Tiger Extra. (iirc it was more expensive).
Thank you, looking too change this year boat is only in the water 6 months, just get a bit bored of jumping in and scrubbing, slim seems to be the issues up here