Another moneymaking opportunity

longjohnsadler

Visit site
I think there may be a few operational difficulties here that are - too difficult.
The real moneymaking opportunities are yet to be exposed - such as a Scuttlebutt Calender for 2004 - like the WI calender but a bit more ballsy. All we need is 12 forum members willing to take their clothes off and call themselves April or June. Now, who's got a digital camera?

<hr width=100% size=1>

tome

www.google.co.uk
Re: cous-cous?

Jeez, you're asking a lot of questions. Don't forget I'm running a global empire here... Gadafi, Saddam what the hell it's the big one.

That reminds me, tomorrow's bin laden day- must put it out.

<hr width=100% size=1>

tome

www.google.co.uk
Bit suspicious of this, why do you call yourself Long John and I bet you've got a digital camera a twitchin'?

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Judging by some of the forumites I've met, I'd say you're onto a real money spinner here.

I'd certainly pay not to have to view such a calendar!

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide

longjohnsadler

Visit site
My old aunt Gladys used to say, 'Long John,' (I was called Long John even in those Days), 'if you havent got anything useful to say then shut up.'
So thats what I'm going to do.

<hr width=100% size=1>

longjohnsadler

Visit site
Brendan
Don't mention this to anyone else, but I also thought of a Forum christmas present idea - the edited highlights of the Scuttlebutt Forum 2003. Albeit a slim volume, it would fit into anyones stocking or pop sock and be a snip at £29.99, available at good chandlers everywhere.
Again we just need a good editor to get it off the ground, but who should we choose?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Ohdrat

Visit site
Re: Jeez

Think he was crucified a while ago .. no money on him..

After exhaustive tests Claymore's DNA matches Saddam's very closely.. I think that we have enuf evidence along with Jimi's Holding tank aka a WMD to claim the reward.. of course we could send them off on the fastnet just for laughs

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
We could have a rather thicker version - the edited Steve101 threads /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Let me think. editor to get it going. No, beats me, can't think of a single one.

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide

graham

Visit site
Mr Bush might Nuke Leeds nm

Only in the interest of world peace of course.

<hr width=100% size=1>