Angela - Will the EA make any refunds??

Chris_d

Visit site
Re: nobody in particular and everyone in general

I don't think anybody disagrees, nobody expects a refund. It was the "brand new customers only" (have you seen the advert) that got my goat.

I hope we haven't put angela off posting, her input is much appreciated.

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think anybody disagrees, nobody expects a refund. It was the "brand new customers only" (have you seen the advert) that got my goat.

[/ QUOTE ]

No I havent, which Ad is that?

[ QUOTE ]
I hope we haven't put angela off posting, her input is much appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]
I suspect she's made of sterner stuff than that! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chris_d

Visit site

I was refering to the Tv ad for the Nationwide, where they take the mick out of other BS's and Banks that do lots of really good deals for new customers, but are not available for existing customers.

angelaquayle

Visit site

It takes more than that to see me off! I would have replied earlier but was looking at page 2 without realising!

I am still working up my plans but refunds are going to be v unlikely - we are looking at extensions for free instead. I do want to encourage people to come to the Thames and if we're a bit flexible about this awful situation, we might make some friends without annoying too many of our current customers (hopefully). I think that's the right balance.

Rich_S

Visit site

I want to second Andrew's suggestion about not charging for tenders. If you must, how about an extra tick box on the main license and a fixed £10 fee. That way you won't have to send out two copies of everything!

Rich.

SimonA

Visit site

How about a refund for those on the Great Ouse.? Part of the river is going to remain shut for months due to a train hanging off a river bridge following a derailing. It's already been several weeks and we are told it will be October at the earliest before the river reopens. Add that to the wet weather and it's been a miserable year afloat.

Gumpy

Visit site

That could be interesting if it stays closed till October!
The IWA have been told it will open in the next week or so so that the "national" can go ahead and all those NB can get to Hemmingford meadows. Mind you if it rains again the site will be underwater.........

Julian