Alcaidesa Marina

K-ron

Visit site
Hi folks,

Is anybody currently in Alcaidesa Marina, la Linea, Spain or expecting to be there in the next few days who may be able to do me a small favour?

Kind regards

Kieran

K-ron

Visit site
Hi people,
This forum never ceases to amaze me.
Idiot here has left the boat at Alcaidesa marina on Sunday to go back to the uk for 2 months, as soon as I got on the plane I remembered I have left 2 seacocks open and it's doing my head in. If anybody has the time and or will to shut them for me they will be rewarded with some post Christmas drinks and my eternal gratitude. Please drop me an email at kjfawcett@ gmail dot com. If you think you can help.

Many many thanks

Kieran

Visit site
Hi people,
This forum never ceases to amaze me.
Idiot here has left the boat at Alcaidesa marina on Sunday to go back to the uk for 2 months, as soon as I got on the plane I remembered I have left 2 seacocks open and it's doing my head in. If anybody has the time and or will to shut them for me they will be rewarded with some post Christmas drinks and my eternal gratitude. Please drop me an email at kjfawcett@ gmail dot com. If you think you can help.

Many many thanks

Kieran

There are some jolly decent members.
Incidently I have never been in the habit of closing seacocks.

K-ron

Visit site
Usually I wouldn't be too concerned but our jabsco toilet valve has recently developed a problem and sometimes leaks.

Kieran