Albufeira Haulout?

philmarks

www.blue-hound.com
Has anyone got any experience of hauling out at Albufeira? I've used Sopramar in Lagos a couple of times and they've been fine, but space (and time) was limited. So, I'm considering Albufeira this year. All comments welcome.

Thx

maxi77

Visit site
Has anyone got any experience of hauling out at Albufeira? I've used Sopramar in Lagos a couple of times and they've been fine, but space (and time) was limited. So, I'm considering Albufeira this year. All comments welcome.

Thx

Space is very limited which may create problems, when we were there the hard standing was often full. Whilst we were there we never heard of any problems and they lift some very big and expensive boats for the paint shed. The canvas and upholstery guy there does a good job at decent prices too.

GrahamM376

Visit site
We enquired some years ago and were told they only wanted boats out for a short time due to lack of space and prices increased per day/week the longer boats stayed out. Suggest you have a look at Bruce's at Faro.

Sandyman

Visit site
We enquired some years ago and were told they only wanted boats out for a short time due to lack of space and prices increased per day/week the longer boats stayed out. Suggest you have a look at Bruce's at Faro.
That's where we are. Highly recommend it...............as long as you can DIY.