Adra marina Spain

ironmaiden

Visit site
Hi does anyone have any knowledge about Adra marina in Spain, I've done a search but cannot seem to find any up to date info, is anyone staying there at present?
Anything you could let me know about the place would be helpful.

Yngmar

Visit site
There's an unfinished new marina there, with pontoons but no laid lines and nobody there. We didn't stop there, but talked to someone who did, and they said there were no cleats on most of the pontoons, depths varied and they had to climb over a fence and got yelled at by someone in Spanish. That was in early summer 2018, doesn't look like much has changed: https://goo.gl/maps/dzj5hPqrs142

The old harbour with the Club Nautico is for small (motor)boats only, according to our pilot book.

Sea Devil

www.michaelbriant.com
Hi does anyone have any knowledge about Adra marina in Spain, I've done a search but cannot seem to find any up to date info, is anyone staying there at present?
Anything you could let me know about the place would be helpful.

I went in there a few years ago and it was expensive (compared to Almirimar next door) and not particularly attractive.

Garold

Visit site
We went in there three years ago whilst heading east.

We motored into the harbour mid evening and whilst circling, trying to work out what to do, a guy from the club nautico shouted to us to tie onto the last finger of their pontoon.

It was a bit decrepit but it gave us somewhere to tie up safe for the night. About 30 euros if I remember right. The pontoons were totally caked in bird poop so not particularly inviting.

The incomplete new marina looked empty so we didn’t think about going in there.

There was one yacht anchored just outside the harbour near the beach when we left early the next morning.

Garold

dgadee

Visit site
I passed this by because of conditions in October (and went on to Almeria). I was driving past today so thought I would have a look. The marina is in two parts. One is full of small fishing pleasure boats all fore and aft. The other part is pretty empty, so boats are tied alongside. There are only an Irish yacht and a converted fishing boat (not sure from where) and a few Spanish boats. There seems to be power and water. Toilets are locked and no sign of staff.

The entrance (current F5 from West) looks better than Almerimar which I just left this morning.