Absolutely Depressed

mikewilkes

Visit site
I have just seen a newspaper, not a regular event and we dont have TV on board, which says that Lionel Blair and Charlie Brown think I should work until I am 70. Yet I noticed when the red brigade came back to power a few years ago the first thing they did was increase their salaries and pensions!!!
Then they are going to give £250 for every sprog born after Sept 2002. Are these guys for real. You know they are cheats and liers cos they open their mouths but I for one have no intention of working that long cos it intefers with my sailing. Besides it will allow all the bl**dy freeloaders that are coming to UK to work and look after us poor sailors.
Mike - time to look for the gin bottle

<hr width=100% size=1>

kliever

Visit site
Think it right and proper that you should graft until 3score and 10 otherwise who would support us retired gentlefolk.
John R

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site
I thought you were already 70! I felt like it after the barbie on the pontoon, fell off the gangplank onto the barbie and almost killed myself and it's all your fault!

<hr width=100% size=1>

Forbsie

Visit site
I don't believe this!!!!

You've been the height of sobriety when I've met you and although it doesn't tally with the stories I've heard, I'll just keep with my first impressions. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/forbsie?&page=1>My Project</A>

mikewilkes

Visit site
I think we left whilst it was still daylight, maybe, but you were the host so you had to stay. We saw Ethan, he will probably get fired for this, and he said you had had to go back to your bunk on Monday as you were a little under the weather!!!
It must have been that cold you had contacted last time you were at work!!
Hope to see you around the 24th April.
Me and Er

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site
He was right! I didn't surface until late that day!! When you get back, we'll be in vilanova, hopefully ashore, doing antifouling etc. Give me a ring on 680597881, we'll get together, before I leave for the summer.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site
I am normally a sober type, but sometimes the bug gets me and wahey!! I'm off, it was a particulary good barbie and great company, couldn't help myself, still got a sore cocixx (?) Base of spine, from that little episode!!

<hr width=100% size=1>