A video on our Princess F55….

Greg2

Visit site
Only halfway through (will watch the rest the morning) but a great video and a lovely boat!

EricJ

Visit site
Really nice video. Very informative and nicely produced as ever with the YachtBuyer videos. You have got a very nice colour scheme on your upholstery inside and outside. 👍

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Thanks for all the kind words.

I found Jack really easy to host and chat through throughout the day. Anything I’d seen the chances were he’d tested at some point so was able to relate to my thoughts. If he gets in touch with you to do a similar thing do consider it. You end up with a lasting memory.

As for the colour scheme, entirely down to people other than me. Apparently all My ideas were old fashioned / too masculine. We went with very practical surfaces and colours given the charter use, and to be honest why make it hard for yourself ?

Alan Knight at Princess sales gave us a few pointers in terms of what worked as well.

matt8442

Visit site
Just watched this video with my Wife, we both enjoyed it, thanks for taking the time to do. Totally agree with what you say on the Joystick, our V42 is outdrives with optional joystick and I prefer the Sidepower thrusters and engines on their own. As for the seakeeper, game changer, looking forward to the air show to see the difference from last year!
Thanks again 👍

MikeB.

Visit site
Watched you on your tub from the excellent Olive Tree Restaurant in Ocean Village recently, it looks like a capable vessel.

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Yes, Seakeeper gyro. 7,200rpm or 9,000rpm and it provides up to 18,600 Nm of corrective twisting force. Amazing bit of kit. Really pleased with it.

benjenbav

Visit site
Yes, Seakeeper gyro. 7,200rpm or 9,000rpm and it provides up to 18,600 Nm of corrective twisting force. Amazing bit of kit. Really pleased with it.
Hi Henry - do you notice any differences in the operation of the gyro in wash versus swell versus wind-driven waves conditions or does it just take everything in its stride in the same way?