A sailor slowly going blind.

Star-Lord

Visit site
Art of Hookie is another of my favourite blogs / YouTube channels. It was only recently the dear reader was informed Allan has a problem with his eyes!
This is the classic, 'Getting ready to leave, waiting for crew/girlfriend before setting off' blog. But it has become so much more. Now married SWMBO is demanding a bigger boat (or so it seems) and she is a farm girl (from what I understand) so from internal conflict to marital compromise takes the reader on an interesting journey. This is a niche market!
I believe Hollywood will, one day, start making very successful movies inspired by some of these sailing blogs/channels. Art Of Hookie would be the 'Sideways' in this market Sideways (2004) Enjoy!

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Visit site
Ah... Have not heard that story! After his very intense summer romance she left him. It was bonkers. Then they got back together. And he said they had got married. I think she left because she wanted a bigger boat. I look forward to him sailing away one day. Nearly dying in a forest fire while on bike tour was an adventure. Sometimes it's a train wreck other times it's enlightend travelling. I like the extremes.