A plea for accurate subject lines...

milltech

www.iTalkFM.com
It's a long shot but..." is typical of hundreds of posts here, and sorry to pick you out because you're not alone, but why not write,

"Photos of Fairline stand LIBS wanted"

It fits, is concise, and doesn't waste the time of people who cannot help. If, like me, you glance down the index for interesting subject items where one might be able to contribute or be informed, you and I would miss that heading altogether.

Bored and under-employed people on the company server may be able to browse all day, but I take about 30 seconds per forum to see if anything stimulating has been added.

Comment?

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Monkeys and Elephants!!

If you think us lot here are writting for your sole amusement.
Yuv got another think comming.

On the other hand I quite agree. Where some one just wants information its best to talk sence.

Mind you. You could always write something stimulating for the rest of us and give yourself a bit of credibility first.

Oh!! and on the subject of stimulation.

Try the Lamp Light Club in Bury.

Haydn

PGD

www.peter-davey.com
Re: Monkeys and Elephants!!

I note your comments and can only say Mission Accomplished :)) - you read the post ! - it's about creating a bit of mystery so people read the posting - some are quite funny and entertaining.

And about accuracy - your complaint is in the wrong Forum ! - Sorry to be picky but.....

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Wanted: participants for mass sex orgy in Yarmouth

I could'nt agree with you more