A Forum Fairy Tale........

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Well Happy1, has decided to stop being Grumpy1 and to at least pretend he's going to enjoy boating but where do we go from here? Already he's asking how to keep the new boat 'Snow White' . I just hope when he does finally get afloat he wont be too 'Bashful' and have to use all that safety gear or even need a 'Doc'. He'd better wrap up nice and warm or he might get 'Sneezy' but I'm sure all the fresh air will do him good and he'll definitely feel 'Sleepy' (lucky Sleepy !) by the end of the day. However, with a bit of luck, all those raggie halyards slapping away will keep him awake and in the morning he'll be back to being 'Grumpy' again.

Oh dear.....just realised......I seem to have missed out Dopey............

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb, Photo Gallery, Chat Room</A>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Just as well he wasn't 'Dopey' and got a sail boat /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Nice one Boat, perhaps you are a poet and don't know it /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>