a couple of intersting points

drewstwos

Visit site
HI all

Just thought that as there is now a rash of pictures of others enjoying their new seasons boating, I'd add to the pile. These were taken a few days ago at Port Erin... wheer else but the glorious Isle of Man. Yes, we have had a great couple of weeks now, but at last my boat goes back into the water on Thursday. yiippppeeeee!!!! Of course it will be raining and blowing by then.... !!!!
Another little qestion..... I see Nautiical was suggessting that at some poiont he may get to be too old for theboaty stuff.
OK
When do other Forumites think THEY will be too old????????
I have no intention of GIVING UP just yet and last month saw me pass the 75th mile stone. YOu are as old as you feel. INHO.
Major C......commiserations on the damage... and how's the reading coming on!! Here's the pics

The harbour

FREEBIRFPICSWITHOTHERSTUFFF003652x4.jpg

The bay

FREEBIRFPICSWITHOTHERSTUFFF002652x4.jpg

The harbour close up

FREEBIRFPICSWITHOTHERSTUFFF001652x4.jpg

Happy boating to one and all. those fish are callin me this weekend. Will be the first time out. so more pics to follow.

Drew.

B175Chris

Visit site
Yes enjoy the sun of the new season whenever you can!

Another 14 weeks until I see the Bayliner again, I'll have to get the new tender out whenever possible /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

duncan

Visit site
Re: my take.............

[ QUOTE ]
Another little qestion..... I see Nautiical was suggessting that at some poiont he may get to be too old for theboaty stuff.
OK
When do other Forumites think THEY will be too old????????

[/ QUOTE ]

when my perception of my health matches my doctors.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
Happy Birthday for last month!

The first two pictures were taken slightly to the left of the house I was interested in.

Reading has started in earnest. Ripping yarn!

Still can't get over that the tower on the headland was built in honour of the man who eventually became my great grandfather's business partner.

Must visit it next time I am over.

Oh yes, nearly forgot. good luck with the launch.