a break from fuel probs

gonfishing

Visit site
hi all
I had a day away from Debbie 11 yesterday, as i was offered the oppurtununity to crew an S34 from Swansea to Neyland, departed lock at 1300hrs out into a F2/3 easterly sea state slight and away to go across Swansea bay at 25Knts!!!!!!!!! brilliant!!!!!!! out on the water at last !!!!!! and actually got further in 12 minites than i had in 4wks !!! followed the coast line round to Worms Head with the intention of heading for Caldy then the raytheon combined chart, log, and radar went on the blink!! am i jinxed ?? the owner of the boat is even newer than me to boating, and wanted to head for Burry port, as he was not willing to proceed, so I persuaded him to slow down and go on drift whilst i read the idiot guide on chart plotter and managed to get it reading the correct course (somehow when inputting the reverse course something went wrong) so now armed with charts, and plotter, we set of on our journey to Neyland and well wort it , it was too, brilliant journey boat handles like a dream. We berthed in Neyland and finished the day of with an absolutely superb meal, and a couple of beers and then chauffeur driven home!! i Must thank Leighton and Linda for a brilliant day, out as it took my mind of my own boat.
Neyland is definately on my list of places to visit when i am finally, up and running

julian

<hr width=100% size=1>WHAT??? more petrol!!!