4x4 needed at northney marina Saturday

NorthernWave

Visit site
Is anyone on here in Northney Marina Saturday morning (10-5-03) with a 4x4 or big car with a tow bar?

I have a fletcher 238 which I need moving from one yard in Northney to another but neither my Mini or my MG TF are capable of the task.

It needs doing in the morning so I can attach the legs to a hose and run the engines.

Please help as MDL want to charge SILLY money to do it??

Chris

<hr width=100% size=1>Logged Sea Miles wanted for masters. Send PM if your on south coast and want skipper or crew.

gjgm

Visit site
are you in far compound? Yea, think they could put a hose in there..maybe from the fountain ! Cant you take one of the hosepipes from round on the hardstanding for 30 mins and attach it to the one in the near compound? Or Guy at the brokers has that old Patrol. He may do it for a lunchtime beer ? Would tow you, but not actually there this w-e.

<hr width=100% size=1>

NorthernWave

Visit site
It's in guys yard and he wants it out because 'I SOLD IT' so best not ask him too!!! Thus trying to find someone who can??

Chris

<hr width=100% size=1>Logged Sea Miles wanted for masters. Send PM if your on south coast and want skipper or crew.

kghowe

Visit site
Did you get sorted, I've only just picked up this post but could help if required (during the week?) Shogun with tow bar. Let me know if I can help.
Regards
Kevin

<hr width=100% size=1>

MarcusMan

Visit site
Just picked this up. Was down there on Saturday with the 4X4 - sorry. If it still needs doing we'll be down there again from Thurday evening until Monday morning - pm me if I can help.

MM

<hr width=100% size=1>

NorthernWave

Visit site
Yes you might be able to help if you have an angle grinder too. The t###er from POWERCRAFT WORLD has clamped my boat and won't unclamp it until I give him some money. (I sold the boat privately)

Chris