2HULLS Brokers Florida

G

Hi . Anybody had dealings with 2hulls of florida? All e.mail enquiries and offers on their advertised yachts for sale meet with no response from them. I have sent numerous e.mail enquiries to them including an offer on yacht for sale,all to no avail.Are the craft for sale to USA residents only?
Im only after an answer as to why they have not got the common courtesey to even respond. Anybody else experienced the 2hulls routine????

G

I live here in SW Florida and about 18 months ago my wife and I went over to their brokerage in or around Fort Lauderdale to look at a couple of
catamarans. They had represented several of these boats to be "Bristol" and "cruise ready".

The entire day was a disappointment. The boats that they showed us were rubbish. Nowhere near what was advertised. Maybe you should consider it good fortune that they have not returned your enquiries, and that you haven't been subjected to a misleading run-around.

G

Forget them...

In this day and age of excellent communication, my motto is "If they can't be bothered, then neither can I". I've never bought a boat so can't apply it to this directly, but certainly for everything else, if at first they don't succeed (or in this case, attempt to succeed), forget them and go somewhere where they try.

Just my thoughts...

G

Many thanks for your reply and info on 2hulls.
Will leave them well alone in future.

G

Re: Forget them...

Many thanks for your reply ade.
I agree with your thoughts,seems the better comms are the less people are willing to use it. Still think theres something strange going on with 2Hulls.
Cheers .