:-)

paulineb

Visit site
Several cannibals were recently hired by a big corporation. "You are all part of our team now" said the human resources rep during the
welcome briefing. "You get all the usual benefits and you can go to the cafeteria for something to eat, but please don't eat any of the other employees!" The cannibals promised.

Four weeks later their boss remarked, "You're all working very hard and I'm satisfied with you. However, one of our secretaries has disappeared. Do any of you know what happened to her?"

The cannibals all shook their heads "No". After the boss had left, the leader of the cannibals said to the others, "Which one of you idiots ate the secretary?"

A hand raised hesitantly, to which the leader of the cannibals continued,
"You fool" For four weeks we've been eating managers, team leaders,
training managers, network architects & project managers and no one noticed anything,but noooooooo, you had to go and eat a secretary!"

Pxx

BarryH

Visit site
Re: Ex secretary per chance Pauline? ;-)) NM

I had a secretary once, looked good but did bugger all. Maybe I should let the wife interview and choose the next one!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Re: Ex secretary per chance Pauline? ;- ))

Well part time then, you spend even more time buggering about on here than me!!/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

ccscott49

Visit site

I thought you were a professor of hedonism? At Brighton polytech!

jfm

Visit site
Re: Plagiarism by IBM Corp!!

That's a lawyer joke. The cannibals actually joined a law firm and ate loads of lawyers, then a secy . It's been nicked by IBM and converted to a team leaders, training managers, network architects & project managers joke!

longjohnsilver

Visit site

Nah, you've got me there, never heard of Lou Gerstner or IBM, should we know them? ;-)