Rope clutches/deck organisors/wanted

steveeasy

Visit site
Hi looking for rope Clutches 2 x tripple 2x doubles for 10mm rope. also looking for Deck organisers x2. also mast ring for 32 ft boat.

Steveeasy

Daydream believer

Visit site
Steve you may be interested in an idea I stole from the figaro fleet for my topping lift using a plate fitted to a dynema loop hooked under the winch. It does not affect the winch & has been Ok for several years It has 2 small rubber buffers to make it sit up on the forward end. I can easily pull the boom up with the winch if I want. No holes in the boat
In addition I have 2 clam cleats which can be used for multiple lines (ie one does not need a cunningham when reefed so 1 jammer will do for 2 lines) as I need more jammers than I have space for but do not need them all at once. It is a very cheap & very workable option . I have a lot of control lines in my cockpit so never have enough clutches
Cleat plate.jpg
clam cleats.JPG

Last edited:

steveeasy

Visit site
Steve you may be interested in an idea I stole from the figaro fleet for my topping lift using a plate fitted to a dynema loop hooked under the winch. It does not affect the winch & has been Ok for several years It has 2 small rubber buffers to make it sit up on the forward end. I can easily pull the boom up with the winch if I want. No holes in the boat
In addition I have 2 clam cleats which can be used for multiple lines (ie one does not need a cunningham when reefed so 1 jammer will do for 2 lines) as I need more jammers than I have space for but do not need them all at once. It is a very cheap & very workable option . I have a lot of control lines in my cockpit so never have enough clutches
View attachment 149094
View attachment 149095
[
Like the idea of useing a couple of Jammers. Ive not had chance to even work out how and what lines im running back yet. Ive a kicker so the topping lift wont really be needed, but actually thats not quite correct, The line line lead aft I could certainly think when it might be useful. different mindset if you have the lines in the cockpit as opposed to at the mast.

Thanks for the advice.
Steveeasy