Mojomo Arrives

tome

www.google.co.uk
After her voyage across the pond it's a pleasure to see she's arrived with our forum heroes intact and well Les Sables d'Olonne

Well done to all her crew and look forward to seeing them take over the posts hereabouts

Shoreside signing off

JKay

Visit site
Thanks "Shoreside" for all your updates

Well done to the Transat boys great acheivment

ps I keep reading here Cats are crap How did you survive?

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well Done all /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifCheers Joe

tome

www.google.co.uk
Thanks, but all I did was control c etc

The boys done good. Congrats to tcm who brought them across safely and humrously which is a good skipper in my book. Tremendous achievement all round, no fuss boat delivery. In the end they had to go to Sablones to sort rudder etc

Highlights for me were the bread making, fishing, mid Atlantic quizz from LJS and the bridge lessons. And the VHF test transmission Verifon de B

Thought Zefs watch rota brilliant and will follow this in future any long trips

Hats off to Mojomo - a Donf!

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
[ QUOTE ]
Shame not more exciting.

Thankfully, not more exciting.

[/ QUOTE ]
They just took the weather they got and made the best of it - even on a fast boat like Mojomo it's all you can do. Sounds like they had a good time though, and a comfortable trip. COngrats to all on board.

(Strangely enough though the weather around these parts (Madeira/Azores) snapped back to normal the minute they docked . . . . I still think TCM has an item of equipment on board that controls the weather)

-W

benjenbav

Visit site
Well done all. Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves and got there safely. Plus a fascinating account. Made me want to do the same.

MedDreamer

Visit site
Hearty congratulations to Matt and his intrepid crew, it's been great following their voyage on here.

Where are the gutsy team now? - sleeping it off I assume