Meal arrangements - finding a better way

LadyInBed

montymariner.co.uk
Well done Nick, it takes a lot of time and effort.

<hr width=100% size=1>
ladybug_zigzag_md_wht.gif

ozzyb

Home Herts UK, Boat in Morbihan S. Brittany
Visit site
Re: Less Formal

Many thanks to you guys for the organisation.
In one weekend I went from a ' forum lurker' as my son says, to eventually going along as crew/ Navigator aboard Dream Dancer (mobo) because my original 'lads weekend' crew dropped out on our own yacht, I had a great time. Did I break any rules because some of you may have noticed I also brought SWMBO Debbie along, but she also had such a good laugh that she'll probably sail in a F8 to get there next time and thats 1 up on her old limit, can't be bad.
The chance to meet up and see other real raggies and their yachts was great. Thanks and appologies to Ian Grant on his HR42, after decending apon his yacht at 1am ish with others and leaving his hostelrie at an even later hour, I hope it didn't slow him down for the return trip.

The idea of a mass BBQ on the grass area sounds like a great deal of fun if the weather was OK. Would it be bring a bottle or six?

OzzyB
Debern

<hr width=100% size=1>

marklongstaff

Visit site
Re: Less Formal

Hi Bern,

I was thinking just the same ref less fromal and more control - could put put a tent of some description up to provide shelter from cherbourg mist! and have a greater degree of control - yacht club I am sure would put on a BBQ

Marklongstaff

<hr width=100% size=1>