Greek Goverment give in

sailaboutvic

Visit site
this morning the Greek government have said their are going to abolish the Crusing tax and for all British yacht a free ULT log , this seen because the pressure the CA have put on them over the last three years , the statement which was in Greek googled translated said
after years of arms twisted by the bristish we decided no longer to impermanent charger on our British friends .
Wonderful news .

Crisby

Visit site
Nice try Vic, just remind me what the date is today .............

Although I did get a bit excited there for a second or so!

Chris

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
this morning the Greek government have said their are going to abolish the Crusing tax and for all British yacht a free ULT log , this seen because the pressure the CA have put on them over the last three years , the statement which was in Greek googled translated said
after years of arms twisted by the bristish we decided no longer to impermanent charger on our British friends .
Wonderful news .

Naughty boy!

Chris_Robb

Visit site
Wonderful news .
How did you know about this VIC ?- I have been told to keep totally quiet about it till the announcement.