• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

Great Idea

BG1

Hi Everyone
Its great that there's now a Thames Forum and its encouraged me to sign up. I love the Thames and been on it a fair while so I hope to be able to add my five penn'yworth from time to time.

Oh, and by the way, although my boat has a yellow hull, its not the one in Chuckaducks piccys a few weeks back !

Captain Coochie

Hi BG1 . What part of the Thames are you on ?
Oh and welcome to the new forum . ( not that its my place to say that ) /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Forbsie

Could I have seen you passing Twickenham last weekend?

chuckaduck

welcome Barry

btw forbsie spotted you last night having a beer you didnt see us as it was dark

chuckaduck

[ QUOTE ]
The boat's moored at Bray Marina. I wasn't out last weekend, boat cleaning duties.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT cleaning duties when good boating to be had

TUT TUT /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DogsBody

Hi BG1,

Welcome to the forum.

I think I know your boat - used to have to pass it on my way out of Bray as I was on "G" pontoon, looks a nice one. Now over on "I" pontoon pop round for a drink if you're passing.

Darren.