Dartmouth > St Hellier

Bathdave

Visit site
Last time I was there, it was a brass band festival. We'd anchored opposite a New Forest rave, an Alderney bunker party and then Jersey's Brass bands and had about 3 hours kip in 96 hours.

Went to Ile Chausey, much nicer. And a great sense of achievement if you take the North Entrance.
Chausey is one of my favourite places to go but it’s in France ..i believe France is currently closed to U.K. boats and on Your return to jersey you would have to comply with jersey rules on travel from France ...which may be 10 days isolation unless yiu are double vaccinated

I went to Minquiers this weekend for the first time, it’s closer than jersey, is a day trip and it’s jersey so no cv issues at each end

it’s not as Nice as Chausey but still worth a visit

otherwise Beaufort and belcroute are nice, and a spin round and overnight at Gorey is well worth it

Bandit

Visit site
From the 1st of July:

Providing you have had both Jabs ( and have proof) more than 14 days before arrival in Guernsey and you have not been outside the CTA Common Travel Area UK, Ireland and Jersey, you may enter Guernsey without testing or isolation.

you would need to book a berth and download Guernsey Travel Tracker I believe.

stranded

Visit site
From the 1st of July:

Providing you have had both Jabs ( and have proof) more than 14 days before arrival in Guernsey and you have not been outside the CTA Common Travel Area UK, Ireland and Jersey, you may enter Guernsey without testing or isolation.

you would need to book a berth and download Guernsey Travel Tracker I believe.

Need to keep an eye out though - Jersey are putting all of England on their red list from 29 June and in the interim an emergency brake (which as far as I can tell is the same as being red) on many more areas from 22 June. Don’t think it will affect our plan because East Devon is still green and we’ve been double jabbed. Wind’s looking a bit light on the 23rd though - might need to leave on 22nd afternoon I think.

Fosdyke Wash

Visit site
I arrived in Jersey yesterday. Had to preregister via the states of Jersey website with 14 day travel history (laborious as a different port almost every night) within 48 hours of arrival.
On arrival, sent directly to the covid test station at the ferry terminal. No need to isolate as double jabbed (2nd over 14 days ago). I had proof from the NHS but no one wanted to look at it. Test result back overnight.
I heard Jersey will shortly only accept double jabbed visitors.
Only port of entry is St Helier. Marina must be booked a min of 48hrs in advance for a min stay of 2 days.
Another yacht on the pontoon told me entering Guernsey was no problem. Isolation required on the waiting pontoon until negative test result received - 12hrs.
Alderney is part of the Bailiwick of Guernsey: you have to enter through St Peter Port. So a layover in Braye or Longy Bay is contrary to regs.
The regulations are frequently updated so check websites/ring helplines for latest...

Bathdave

Visit site
I arrived in Jersey yesterday. Had to preregister via the states of Jersey website with 14 day travel history (laborious as a different port almost every night) within 48 hours of arrival.
On arrival, sent directly to the covid test station at the ferry terminal. No need to isolate as double jabbed (2nd over 14 days ago). I had proof from the NHS but no one wanted to look at it. Test result back overnight.
I heard Jersey will shortly only accept double jabbed visitors.
Only port of entry is St Helier. Marina must be booked a min of 48hrs in advance for a min stay of 2 days.
Another yacht on the pontoon told me entering Guernsey was no problem. Isolation required on the waiting pontoon until negative test result received - 12hrs.
Alderney is part of the Bailiwick of Guernsey: you have to enter through St Peter Port. So a layover in Braye or Longy Bay is contrary to regs.
The regulations are frequently updated so check websites/ring helplines for latest...

It’s not correct that jersey will shortly only accept double jabbed visitors, however from 29 June only double jabbed visitors will avoid a 10 day isolation

ps welcome to jersey!