Clive Cussler

Perrycas

Visit site
Due to covid been housebound and scratching the bottom of the barrel book wise.Found a book by Cussler an action packed narrative about nasty villains etc and super goodies taking place in the artic involving the ships Eribus and Terror...........It’s absolute rubbish
Well, what did you expect from CC!!! Did you see the series, 'The Terror', that was pretty good.

AuntyRinum

Visit site
I once read a Clive Cussler novel in which, at one point, the hero was adrift in the middle of the ocean with no hope of assistance until - wait for it - Clive Cussler himself appeared over the horizon in a cat and provided him with the means to get out of his fix.

Bru

svpagan.blogspot.com
I once read a Clive Cussler novel in which, at one point, the hero was adrift in the middle of the ocean with no hope of assistance until - wait for it - Clive Cussler himself appeared over the horizon in a cat and provided him with the means to get out of his fix.

He often made a cameo appearance in his books

Dirk Pitt really was his alter ego too

Wansworth

Visit site
In the age of internet what better than to be sitting at anchour in some Caribbean bay typing out a novel,Imsure I could do much better,it’s the plots that are difficult?