Fire99
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Fire99
      Fire99 replied to the thread Ow Much !.
      Holy moly!!! I want to become a relay supplier... NickMar relays.. And you get an extra coat of gold paint for free. :D
    • Fire99
      Fire99 replied to the thread Anodes.
      That can be the case but not always.. If a number of boats report an issue it needs looking at.. I can say categorically I had fast...
    • Fire99
      Fire99 replied to the thread Anodes.
      This is interesting (and hopefully not veering off track) as my boat is at Bangor (Northern Ireland) and my anodes are in prettty bad...
    • Fire99
      Fire99 replied to the thread The Church of Double Clipping.
      It's 'your dime, your dollar' at the end of the day but for me a lot of safety / maintenance things on the boat are for my own piece of...
    • Fire99
      Fire99 replied to the thread Avon 315 Roll-up floor.
      It's a bit of a quandry here. The plywood floor I had in a previous Avon was very heavy, which I want to avoid. I generally keep the...
    • Fire99
      Thanks Greg. I assumed with an air deck over an existing V-floor, the deck just slotted into the 'groove' on the sides of the...
    • Fire99
      Gotcha.. Thanks. I did wonder with the thickness of the air floor.. I'll have a little investigate..
    • Fire99
      I've found a 'China fantastic' air floor that I think would fit. I'm just wondering if the theory works to replace a slatted floor with...
    • Fire99
      Hi all, I've an old Avon 315 Roll-up which I use as a tender on the ship. It came minus the inner floor (still had the inflatable...
    • Fire99
      Fire99 reacted to oldgit's post in the thread RLM Marine Ltd. Info/history help with Like Like.
      Do not lose hope.:) Covid has resulted in a wholesale reajustment of lifes aims for most folks and not just the sudden urge to...
    • Fire99
      Fire99 reacted to Hurricane's post in the thread Modern motorboat interiors with Like Like.
      I know exactly what @nicho is saying but I agree with JFM that it is fashion. Unfortunately, I have no idea about fashion!! I'm a...
    • Fire99
      Fire99 reacted to DavidJ's post in the thread Modern motorboat interiors with Like Like.
      Get well soon Here is a pic of my S37 interior to cheer you up. Lovely old fashion well made curvy stuff. Burton Waters took it for...
    • Fire99
      Fire99 reacted to nicho's post in the thread Modern motorboat interiors with Like Like.
      Again, I have to say my comments were about design not quality - I understand it’s modern design philosophy to be more open plan, but...
    • Fire99
      Fire99 replied to the thread Modern motorboat interiors.
      I think the answer to me is yes and no. Some of the modern yachts have some fantastic innovative ideas and definitely to me have...
    • Fire99
      Fire99 replied to the thread Cobra Seamaster 45 Motoryacht.
      Very different price points though. I had a quick trawl through the Linssen range and you are going to need a much bigger piggy bank...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…