Found Bouyancy Aids ...

Refueler

Visit site
Not so long ago - I posted about lack of the older style Bouyancy Aids ... the old Baltic Cruiser Vest type ..

I was in local Hardware store yesterday buying locking straps ready for the new boat ' trailer - when I saw 4 Bouyancy Aids hanging on the shelf ... discounted to 22.99 Euros each ...

Mind racing ... do I .. don't I ....... decided took the 4 ... knowing if I didn't take now - they would not be there later .... (Boat fishing season opened 01 May) .....

I thought they were just some cheap copy ... but once I turned them over to the bag label : Lalizas Fit and Float .... so they are not some cheapo copy !

Will do nicely on the new boat !!

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
I'm surprised to learn you'd had trouble sourcing these, buoyancy aids are commonly used by kayakers, paddle boarders, kite surfers and dinghy sailors etc, so I'd expect any chandler to have them...? Or is this more of a local issue in Latvia?

Refueler

Visit site
I'm surprised to learn you'd had trouble sourcing these, buoyancy aids are commonly used by kayakers, paddle boarders, kite surfers and dinghy sailors etc, so I'd expect any chandler to have them...? Or is this more of a local issue in Latvia?

Its the style / design I was looking for - not the latest which eBay / Chandlers etc are full off ... I just wanted the simple waistcoat style that used to be common place.
Todays seem to cater for mobile phone ... and kitchen sink !! Pockets all over etc.