Zygi Marina, Cyprus

multihullsailor6

Visit site
Thanks for that info.
This comment I found on Noonsite:
"Zygi: fishing port located about halfway between Limassol and Larnaca at 34 43.6N / 33 20.5E
It is in a process of being transformed into a marina. There are new pontoons and new water & electricity pedestals that are inoperative as of 08.2015 and no entry authorities. When we have asked in Limassol about possible mooring in Zygi, we have got different answers from different officials."
I have sent an email to the harbourmaster and will post his reply.

cmedsailor

Visit site
You better talk directly with the fishing department http://www.moa.gov.cy/moa/dfmr/dfmr.nsf/contact_gr/contact_gr?OpenDocument.
Zygi is a fishing port, most boats there are fishing boats but they do accept a few sailing boats/trawlers too. There are pontoons, there's enough depth everywhere and some places now have water and soon electricity (I am not sure how soon though). Keep in mind it's not a port of entry. There's also a lift out facility lately.
Check out Larnaca marina which is much cheaper than both marinas in Limassol and with lots of facilities. St.Rafael marina in Limassol is much cheaper than Limassol marina but usually packed.