Your ybw.com flag......

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
I have it, it's huge......(well not that big)

I will make the necessary arrangements to get it to Tedd (it aint going on the train) so it can begin its journey up the Thames.

It currently has a metal pole / support to keep it erect.....so if you want to take this out you are more than welcome.

I may even chuck a coupe of cases of pop on board as a gift from ybw.com (if Jaws agrees to take it) to get you started just make sure you get some pix.

Enjoy!

DogsBody

Visit site
Re: missing deck chair

Wander along to the Henley music festival, you can probably pick up a couple of equally nice ones that are leftover from the regatta.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Hope it's coming to the Ashmount Rally too. Unlike the TVR we will have a pukka flag pole to run it up /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brayman

Visit site
It's coming to the Ashmount Rally, that's my responsibility to get it there. Maybe we should have a sailpast to go with the raising of the flag? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
I thought it was going to Ashmount thats why I got a new one done, the TVR was secondary as it was the week before?

You can have it for both just dont burn it or anything silly!

Brayman

Visit site
Richard you haven't be keeping up. Jaws is picking it up from you to bring up river on his way to the TVR, he's handing it over to me at the TVR to take on up for the following weekend at Byron's. Didn't realise you had a new one made!
We haven't worked out how to get it back though! I see Jaws quite often so shouldn't be a problem.

Sixpence

Visit site
Just a suggestion , but how about , once it's gone up the Thames , bring it back down and pass it from boat to boat up the East coast to our kilted brethren , then round to the West coast and back down to the South coast lot , who can pass it from boat to boat without anyone putting to sea and bring it back to the start point
Just a suggestion

jaws

Visit site
Thanks Richard.
I'll organise a meeting with you to pick up the flag. I'll also try and make sure the pop arrives safely. We are all tea totallers at the TVR anyway!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cheers,
Andy