You forgot the what???????

Rabbie

Visit site
After 5 weeks frustration decided this was the weekend to start the '03 season. 1 1/2 hour drive to Chichester. 1/2 mile in tender to mooring. On board I remembered sailbag with newly cleaned sails is where I left it in garage(I had the battens-was I happy?). Topping lift was found in cockpit having run back through crane!. Heavens opened. Spent 2 hours chiselling gullshit. Gave up. Anyone else have such an enjoyable weekend?.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Rabbie on 09/02/2003 22:11 (server time).</FONT></P>

G

I went to the Radisson Mountbatten hotel in Covent Garden with my girlfriend, met up with some guys from school that I hadn't seen for 20 years, drank a lot of wine and went to Melati ( a fine Thai restaurant) and then back at the hotel room my girlfriend showed me what she had learned on her lap dancing classes that she took as a 41st birthday present for me.

So all in all, I think I probably had a better weekend than you.

Mark

davidhand

Visit site
I spent all day Saturday trying to start the outboard on my kid's bass boat. Never did manage it. By the way bass is a fish in this part of the world not a beer. I seem to recall if you drank too much it gave you the runs, we used to call it "bass ass".

kingfisher

Visit site
Flew to Bergamo on friday, Drove to Madesimo. rented snowboard, bought three-day ski-pass.Lived it out on the slopes, and the bars in the evening. Flew back sunday-evening.

Yep, sorry, had a better weekend.

Group of people on the pontoon: skipper is the one with the toolbox.
http://sirocco31.tripod.com

Gordonmc

Visit site
Couldn't do much on Saturday 'cos of the rain. Spent the day going round scrap yards looking for engine bits for me and a radiator for my son's van. Got soaked and very muddy.
Sunday... what a difference. Warm sun as I got on with prep. for a hull repaint. The boatyard was alive with the sound of busy people scraping, sanding, comparing notes.

That's better. More sun please.