Yacht Restoration at Fowey, Old Station Car Park

joliette

www.facebook.com
I was in the Old Station Car Park at Fowey last week where I noticed a lovely looking boat on the land adjacent to the car park. She's about 35 to 40 ft LOA with a swept teak deck, hull in grey primer. I suspect she may be an abandoned restoration project / not touched for some time. I would be interested in finding out more so if anyone has any information perhaps they would send me a PM. Thanks

kiwil

Visit site
Assuming we are refering to the same boat, and I'm sure we are ...

Not touched for sometime ... sadly, that's true.
Abandoned ... not just yet.
For sale ... definitely NOT, sorry ...

(also, your LOA estimate, add about 10' and you have LOD)

joliette

www.facebook.com
I was just passing through Fowey so didn't have time to get a decent look at her and the summer growth is starting to take over the site, so it was difficult to get a good idea of the LOA. What is she - a Mylne design?

I see you're new to the forum. There's lots of great advice available from everyone here if you're ever in need of any to support your project. She could certainly be a beautiful boat one day, so I wish you good luck with her.

Thunderbird7

Visit site
Wondered for years what that is. I have seen it grow slowly mouldy over the years, heard some rumours about it but never quite got to the bottom of them. Nice looking boat.