Wokingham, June 11th, 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickp

Visit site
Okay, lets see if we can get more than 1 to turn up this time /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So, usual place from 8pm though I'll be around from 7pm. Might be wise to look at the menus on their website and give them a call during the day to book food - though they won't turn you away if you don't, it just may be their 'slow' service...

Cheers,
Rick

FenderGirl

www.justgiving.com
Hi Rick,
I am already out at a 30th birthday bash that night, I think Timbad will be coming along to meet up with you guys though. Can't think why a group of boating friends might be more fun than a bunch of scientisit!!
Have a good time anyway,
FenderGirl

Whitelighter

Visit site
Harrumph.

Away in Derby on Thursday so it ether meant a 5.00am start or drive up the night befor and get a hotel.

Hotel won.

I might see if I feel like driving up post pub, but it does mean I wont be able to offer anyone a lift, even if I do make it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

rickp

Visit site
Ahh, was wondering if you wanted to use it as a Sweden trip planning meet, and I'd see if Col was available....

Rick

Whitelighter

Visit site
hmm, It would be good. I think I will try to make it and maybe duck out at 9.30 or so. Perhaps aim to get there a little earlier than usual at say 7 if you can do that?

I need to get on and order charts and pilot book actually. think I will do that over the weekend.

rickp

Visit site
I'll be there from 7pm.

Give me a call before you order anything in case there's stuff I've already got. Anything north of Holland is safe to order though....

Cheers,
Rick

Chas25

Visit site
Hopefully be able to make it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I turned up last time an hour after Pinnicle so hopefully the pub will be busier than last time /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

timbad

Visit site
All being well I will be there, unless it gets too hot & have to run down to the boat for a swim /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Tim

Hurricane

Visit site
Looks like we might even put in an appearance.

Going down to the boat (Southampton) tomorrow and then visiting friends and parents on Wednesday.
Boat's nearly all wired up the way I want so Mary and I are going to have a bash up and down the Hamble on our own.

I need to calibrate the radar which also means calibrating the autopilot - which means swinging the fluxgate as well so will probably be in a foul temper by Wednesday evening.

Mike

rickp

Visit site
Great, looking forward to hearing tales of miles of cabling, hundreds of inverters and enough computer kit to launch the shuttle /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.