Windsurfer mast, Topper mast or similar & Sailing dinghy rudder

Big-Bang1

Visit site
Hi!

Looking for a windsurfer mast or a Topper mast to go on a little sailing dinghy for my youngest to play about on. In Cornwall would be ideal :) Also looking for a rudder and or tiller for the same dinghy if you can help??
Kind regards
Big-Bang1

Big-Bang1

Visit site
JALDI that looks perfect for it, not sure when I'll be able to grab it though - next couple of weeks are looking pretty hectic! Ooh and let me know how much you want for it.
Many thanks
Big-bang1

JALDI

Visit site
Whereabouts are you in Cornwall? If I sail down that way, I'll let you know. Am hoping to be in Fowey on 25th July for one night if that's any help. Otherwise, I could look into cost of sending by courier for you. No hurry on my part. Suggest £20?

Big-Bang1

Visit site
£20 sounds good, and as I'm in Fowey the 25th of July would be perfect so long as you don't mind bringing down with you.

Many thanks BB1

JALDI

Visit site
Ok, will plan to bring it with me on 25th July, when we're racing from Dartmouth to Fowey, subject to crew availability and the weather, of course!

Big-Bang1

Visit site
Hi All!

I'm in Cornwall - Near Fowey and my boat is kept on the river.

Don't panic too much about the mast or rudder/tiller for the minute as it turns out that where it's been stored upside down for several years water has sat in the centreplate box and has rotted out the middle plank and I'm looking at it completely unable to figure out how to remove and replace it without a complete rebuild of the thing. :-(