Why is it.............

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
...that we've just had the most superb weather for a week or so but now, come the weekend when I've got to take my boat downriver for lift out and work on legs its back to typical british crap climate again.......?

ps - anyone else here doing First Aid at Bisham tomorrow - god how awful, just think of having to give KOL to any of you lot...............are you there Sandra?

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com
www.boatsonthethames.co.uk

BarryD

Visit site
Sorry about the rotton WX Tony, I ordered it as I can't go boating this weekend. I've requested a "Phew - What a Scorcher" for the Bank Holiday if that's any help?

Through difficulties to the bar (IMHO / FWIW / NWGOI)

wakeup

Visit site
Have you tried Suntron. I find that my WX runs 10% finer and longer than without. Admittedly it isn't recommended by any of the met offices, although I believe a few of them are considering it.

Sorry couldn't resist......

poter

Still going south currently in Corsica for winter
www.fairhead.com
Tony

I did say that it was raining here last night ( see general Forum ) ...... sorry about that I thought in mentioning it big G upstars might give us all a break!

poter

Hang on...... the Sun is shining here now....10:45... maybe just maybe!
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by poter on Fri Apr 26 10:46:28 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>

ccscott49

Visit site
I wish you lot would shit up about the weather, your making it worse, it's already up to 7 out here and pis....g down, thanks very much lads!!! The first day I have to go to the rig floor aswell, and thats outside! Grrrrr.

miket

Visit site
Re: KoL.............

Did 1st Aid at Bisham earlier in year.

Despite several attractive ladies, they insisted we used "Mildred" (very antiseptic rubber thing .........., ???!!!!) Beard can't have helped. No, mine not their's. Ladies not Mildred.......... oh hell. shut up T.

claymore

Visit site
You don't mean you are actually doing something today do you Colin - that's bad planning - well make sure you put your pacamac on going down those stairs and keep hold of the bannister, there's a good lad.

regards
JohnS

ccscott49

Visit site
I did make a post warning everbody I would be working today, still am actually, but got about 1/2 hour to try and catch up! You bastards type too fast! Blowing bloody hooligans out here again! Never mind white horses, these have got stripes!

mtb

Visit site
not me honest its Borris , Rottwieler's guff like nothing on earth.
You know its gunner be a bad un when he moves to the other side of the room
Still lifes a gas

Mick

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/boats
I want a big steel ex trawler / tug v / cheap or swap for tug

lanason

Visit site
No - But if I was you would not get a kiss of life :-(

Sandra

Don't call me "Ian"
Cleopatra - yellow hull called Court Jester. Have you seen her ?

Scubadoo

Visit site
Well I'm happy, managed to take the boat out last Tuesday - surperb day out, and working this weekend. Alway prefer bad weather at the weekends when I'm working - selfish I know.

RM.