whos in whos out

Laurin

Visit site
Holed up in our baby friendly 1/2 tide mud berth at Bridgemarsh, Patrick says it's kinder to Vreny than being on the trailer but I thing the reason is he wants baby on board at 2 days old! Mast down at the moment for varnishing..... I figured several coats of varnish is cheaper and easier than logistics of getting mast to inside storage. Also this way we can potentially still go sailing once the mast is back up. (Not sure how realistic I'm being with baby in tow but hopefully there might be some days nice enough over the winter for a short trip)

Seadee

Visit site
I've been down at Shotley on Monday and Wednesday of this week fitting my new Webasto unit. I'm still in as it's cod time of the year. You'd be forgiven for thinking it's summer. I've been in a t shirt both days as it was so warm - no wind so you boys would have been disappointed. Roll on more of the same - Monday W 9 knots decreasing to W 5knots. Hey ho, hey ho it's off for cod I go .... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CD

Marmalade

Visit site
We'll be sailing up to Neptune on Sunday from the Blackwater (assuming weather holds). Then to Foxes for a while to get a bowthruster fitted; then we'll be in again for the winter

phatcat1

Visit site
Likewise, we are in till mid Jan, out for a month to AF and change anodes, back in mid Feb!

Winter can't be worse than summer can it?? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

royal

Visit site
Hope to finally launch Tara in mid to late Feb so I can "bounce around" the Deben and get the hang of her before it gets busy !