Who else is not sailing this easter..?

drawp

I would swap with any of you.

Thanks to my accident it is looking increasingly likely that I won't sail this season, hence the increase in my posting rate! This week I managed to walk across the room, with a set of granny bars and wearing a pair of these, which take ten minutes to install and inflate. Two more ops to come probably.

I did sit in the sun for an hour yesterday, so not all bad.

After hearing this, spreading fresh gravel on the drive seems a joy. In preparation for the village party next Friday on our lawn. Been working my b******s off to get everything shipshape. But the following week off to Faro to re-launch the boat; then stuff the gardening for the rest of the summer!!!!

chubby

www.flickr.com
Took family and elderly mum round Exbury gardens to see the spring flowers, lovely day until I saw the river through the trees with yachts going up and down :( , working saturday and family easter lunch on sunday then off sailing next week, will the weather hold???

capnsensible

Visit site
Its forecast wet here in Gib. Got in yesterday afternoon, loadsa jobs to do on the boats, but need dryness plus chandlers not open til tuesday! Will have to goto pub and watch footie instead.........

doug748

Visit site
.. due to the fact they promised to/ were coerced into doing house DIY by their missus?
I'm not sailing, varnishing or painting. I'm building a patio and pergola. Not at all annoyed by this...

If it is any consolation on Thursday and Friday it was flat calm and smoggy in South Devon. Not a lot of wind today.

The Rear Admiral of the Green has had a hand operation, so got to do the lawn.

chrisgee

Visit site
.. due to the fact they promised to/ were coerced into doing house DIY by their missus?
I'm not sailing, varnishing or painting. I'm building a patio and pergola. Not at all annoyed by this...

gardening ,painting, tip visits, sorting out the wife`s car etc etc --- do I mind? ,not a bit, its only

10 days til we go to Croatia to pick up our "new" Benny 411 and then a month or two to get to Greece . We`ll be able to go without a concience!