Who else is not sailing this easter..?

lustyd

Visit site
I won't be sailing as I fitted a roller reef and don't yet have a roller genoa so instead I'll be on a stupid stinky mobo. I guess it's better than DIY though :)
Dave

Sequoiah1

Visit site
.. due to the fact they promised to/ were coerced into doing house DIY by their missus?
I'm not sailing, varnishing or painting. I'm building a patio and pergola. Not at all annoyed by this...

Yes! Sadly we have to finish laying the new floor at home before going near the boat, and then its going to be a haul out and re-paint, still prefer being in the boatyard and working on the boat to the house........................................

Seajet

Visit site
I won't; helping girlfriend's initial stages of moving, after 40 years in the same ( lovely ) place.

And I've loaned my engine to a chum with a young family whose outboard is kaput and have their hearts set on a trip to East Head over the hols ( how they think they'll find space to anchor there without waving a machine gun beats me ).

I'm not sorry to be missing the crowds, I reckon it will be bedlam this weekend; however I'm acutely aware this weather won't last...

sarabande

Visit site
16 ewes still to lamb, and it's guaranteed that they will take the next fortnight to decide to deliver :)

Sans Bateau

Visit site
Boat only went in the ogin yesterday, still loads to do before its seaworthy. This weekend, visiting aged aunt, got to keep in with her!;)

Next weekend complete the fitting out, with sailing on the Monday, fingers crossed.

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
I would swap with any of you.

Thanks to my accident it is looking increasingly likely that I won't sail this season, hence the increase in my posting rate! This week I managed to walk across the room, with a set of granny bars and wearing a pair of these, which take ten minutes to install and inflate. Two more ops to come probably.

I did sit in the sun for an hour yesterday, so not all bad.

Badgers

Visit site
Waiting for paint to dry :(

Just had coppercoat done.... now having to wait :(
Up side is with this weather it will not be so long as it could have been!
:)

sarabande

Visit site
but at least, Beadle, you can watch them in superb comfort from the wheelhouse.... :D

Ah, those were the days.

Sybarite

Visit site
.. due to the fact they promised to/ were coerced into doing house DIY by their missus?
I'm not sailing, varnishing or painting. I'm building a patio and pergola. Not at all annoyed by this...

After gardening this morning went to port and bumped into BBG (Bruce) who's off on a 24 hr race tomorrow.